Kitchen Roll

The cardboard inner tube is widely collected as part of your household recycling scheme.

However the used sheets of kitchen roll should be placed in your rubbish bin unless you council tells you otherwise.

  • The cardboard inner tube – Most council’s collect cardboard as part of the household recycling service they offer, or you can take it to a recycling centre.
  • Paper kitchen towels – if your council collects food waste as part of your household recycling scheme some will allow you to put a small amount of kitchen towel in the food waste bin.  Always check with your council in the first instance as schemes do vary.